Is there an Underground Tunnel System

Slipknot

Mark_E said:
I read somewhere that there it.
I dont think its true but could someone tell me if there is one and what its like

Here is the link - http://www.tycoonplanet.com/page.asp?page=others&other=secrets

Yes there is. Magic Kingdom is 14 feet off the ground... I think. I know someone on the forums has a picture of a map of the tunnel system in their photo album. If you have enough money, take the "Keys To The Kingdom" tour, if they still have that tour.

Mark_E

Original Poster
Wow when i first read it i didnt believe it but now im completely AMAZED.
Where are the enterances to it ???
And whos album is it in .
Lol

Lee

Adventurer
The Utilidors...of course it's there.
Runs under the Magic Kingdom.

Here is a map. I have photos somewhere, but I don't have time to dig them out right now.

:wave:

Mark_E

Original Poster
Thats so awsesome.
I Never knew anything about this and i thought i was quite up to speed with everything at MK.
Do they have theese tunnels at AK,Mgm and Epcot ???

Lee

Adventurer
Mark_E said:
Thats so awsesome.
I Never knew anything about this and i thought i was quite up to speed with everything at MK.
Do they have theese tunnels at AK,Mgm and Epcot ???

Nope.
Well, there is a very short one at Epcot, but nothing on the scale of MK.

I found one photo pretty quickly, so here you go. It's from the 70's, but it all looks pretty much the same.

Montu

Lee said:
The Utilidors...of course it's there.
Runs under the Magic Kingdom.

Here is a map. I have photos somewhere, but I don't have time to dig them out right now.

:wave:

It's pretty darn inappropriate to post a map of the utildors on here with as many nerds as there are that are likely to try and sneek down there *coughISTCCREW20cough*

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The tunnels were added so that they could easily remove the missiles from their silos in the castle towers to the maintenance areas beneath Tom Sawyer island. It also allows easy access to the command and control facility secreted in the buildings of Pirates.

kal1484

Epcots tunnels....two of them, they have storage for Mousegears, Electric Umbrella, and other stuff. As well as a breakroom, and bathrooms :D

kal1484

Montu said:
It's pretty darn inappropriate to post a map of the utildors on here with as many nerds as there are that are likely to try and sneek down there *coughISTCCREW20cough*

And the minute he is down there without a lanyard with his ID, he'll be kicked out of the park.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
wdwprincess03 said:
Epcots tunnels....two of them, they have storage for Mousegears, Electric Umbrella, and other stuff. As well as a breakroom, and bathrooms :D

That’s what you think, the clue is in the title, what passes for Mouse gear storage is actually a quarter master store for uniform for the 401st Disney division. Electric Umbrella is the location of the electronic surveillance team. its no coincidence that Spaceship earth resembles US satellite communication links based on the Yorkshire moors, Florida is by far a better listening point for Cuba and Latin America than Yorkshire. :animwink:

wdwfan30

how can you say its inappropriate to post the map when disney itself has a tour where you go down into the tunnels.i guess they are not worried about people sneaking down.lol. its not like its a big secret just about everyone knows they exist.

nicholas

disnyfan89 said:
there is no such thing as the the underground tunnels in the magickingdom! It is the biggest lie in Disney history.
Wow. For all the CMs on here, I bet they feel duped...considering they are IN the tunnels daily.

And for those of us who have taken the Keys to the Kingdom tour, Disney sure has done a good job of making fake tunnels for us to walk through.

Good thing you've set us all straight and let us know the tunnels don't really exist. I feel better now.

BwanaBob

nicholas said:
Wow. For all the CMs on here, I bet they feel duped...considering they are IN the tunnels daily.

And for those of us who have taken the Keys to the Kingdom tour, Disney sure has done a good job of making fake tunnels for us to walk through.

Good thing you've set us all straight and let us know the tunnels don't really exist. I feel better now.
nicholas....

me thinks you've just been duped!

(whats up there, Mr. Blue-hair at the WDWMagic Meet-disnyfan89?!)

nicholas

BwanaBob said:
nicholas....

me thinks you've just been duped!

(whats up there, Mr. Blue-hair at the WDWMagic Meet-disnyfan89?!)
I figured it was someone just being a tard, but most times they put a smilie or something to tip us off. Oh well.

disnyfan89

nicholas said:

there not underground! There the first floor. You can't dig in florida you silly
:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom