• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Is there an opening date for the NBA Experience/Restaurant?

JIMINYCR

From the details that have been posted I'm enthused about it, and I'm not a huge b-ball fan like DS is. Hes extremely excited. I think its going to be a huge draw to the area and we will see it being very, very popular. There seems to be a lot of interactive aspects that the sports fans will enjoy. Certainly will have a long lasting impact and lifespan than DQ ever thought of having.

Just watched the opening day ceremony, they had a bunch of NBA stars out which was cool. Hopefully the NBA experience is good. There seemed to be at least 300 people in attendance so that's a good sign.

Zé_Carioca

To clarify, NBA experience opens today. It seems to be geared towards NBA fans with an atmosphere to make you feel like you are in a NBA game or practice and a lot of basketball drills using new technology.

The restaurant is still TBD from what I know but seems to have a brewery vibe with lots of screens for watching sports.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom