Is There an Official Term for Non Disney People

Gartdog

Someone should post a poll to vote on these, or we should choose a favorite here and try to see if we can work it into the common language here at WDW Magic.

I like either "Poor Unfortunate Soul" or "Foolish Mortal".

I can just see it now......"I visited MK the other day with my DW, rode BTMR and ran into a nasty PUS who wasn't having fun...."

WDW4LIFE

I like this thread!

I would go with no fun, but I like Poor Unfortunate Souls, thats a great one. we definitly need to coin a term for this. I tried getting my friends to go with me for no money at all and they still wouldnt go..it makes me wonder what some peoeple have against Disney?

Kriszee1

haha! I like that one the best. Although blasphemers is a close second. However, because of our tendency to abbreviate, I would have to vote for Poor Unfortunate Souls. PUS!! :ROFLOL:
It's too perfect to pass up. :)

I'm glad someone else posted that...I thought of it yesterday...add a few letters to PUS and see what you've got...Pus.... !:lol:

sillyspook13

Is there a term that describes people who don't understand why so many of us go to WDW again and again?

For example, in the military, non-military people are referred to as 'civilians'.

In Harry Potter's world, non-wizard people are referred to as 'muggles'.

What is the opposite of a Disney person - just 'non-Disney' ?

:)

I assume you're referring to people who may or may not have sent me this IM tonight (in response to me watching a Horizons tribute video)...:lookaroun

(screen name removed to protect the mouseless): Nick gets like that to....it kinda bothers me...i dont get it...its the people, not the place

:eek: :eek: :eek:

pirate-princess

so what is the agreed term so we can use it inf uture reference?

please can we have a little poll? list all of them and we vote?

im sure a lot of other people on the board would be interested!

Jellyfish

Is there a term that describes people who don't understand why so many of us go to WDW again and again?

For example, in the military, non-military people are referred to as 'civilians'.

In Harry Potter's world, non-wizard people are referred to as 'muggles'.

What is the opposite of a Disney person - just 'non-Disney' ?

:)

Saddo's

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom