Is there a way to stay signed in to My Disney Experience?

HeartOfTeFiti

Original Poster
Is there a way to stay signed in to My Disney Experience? The desk top version. It constantly makes me sign in, even when I'm in the middle of doing something. It even forces me to sign in when I just what to look at something that has nothing to do with my account, like a menu or hours.

TylerBenoit

In the Parks
Yes
Is there a way to stay signed in to My Disney Experience? The desk top version. It constantly makes me sign in, even when I'm in the middle of doing something. It even forces me to sign in when I just what to look at something that has nothing to do with my account, like a menu or hours.
I am having the same experience. Along with an email confirmation upon every login.
I am having the same experience. Along with an email each time to notify me that I've logged in from a new location, but I'm using the same browser/machine from the same IP without clearing my cache.

Last edited:

RoadiJeff

I am having the same experience. Along with an email confirmation upon every login.
I use Firefox on my desktop PC to access MDE. Although it asks me to sign in every time it's not a big deal since Firefox saves my log in information and I just click on it and it fills in the blanks.

It does not ask me for a two-step log in but I thought there might be a setting in the account information (click on your name after you log in) that you can uncheck to avoid that extra step but I did not see that option just now. Mine does not make me do an email confirmation or text me a pass code to my phone or anything. I'm not sure why yours is that way.

RememberWhen

I get the email almost every time too! I’m glad it’s not just me. Then every now and then I get a password reset “due to suspicious activity accessing my accounts. Generally this is on a day when I login to several of these: MDE for some information, Disney Cruise, DVC, shop disney, disney gift card site. I mean, yes. That’s a lot of logins. But *I* didn’t make it that there’s only one login for all disney sites. I’m fine with having different passwords for all of those, but that’s not how it works. So, when you don’t keep me logged into the site and I switch back and forth I do end up logging in many times. It’s really quite frustrating.

TylerBenoit

In the Parks
Yes
I use Firefox on my desktop PC to access MDE. Although it asks me to sign in every time it's not a big deal since Firefox saves my log in information and I just click on it and it fills in the blanks.

It does not ask me for a two-step log in but I thought there might be a setting in the account information (click on your name after you log in) that you can uncheck to avoid that extra step but I did not see that option just now. Mine does not make me do an email confirmation or text me a pass code to my phone or anything. I'm not sure why yours is that way.
It's just a notification of login. Not a multi-factor authorization. I've edited my comment above.

Indy_UK

It’s annoying though. I don’t mind logging in each time to see my account as I have my browser save the info but I don’t like them sending an email confirmation every time too

barkere

It is a problem when you are trying to snag a reservation quickly. When I get a notification that something is available and then I have to sign in again begore I can make the reservation - that can be enough time to lose the reservation. I have been trying to find a way to "stay signed in," but no luck yet.

albuchanan

It is a problem when you are trying to snag a reservation quickly. When I get a notification that something is available and then I have to sign in again begore I can make the reservation - that can be enough time to lose the reservation. I have been trying to find a way to "stay signed in," but no luck yet.
Exactly! That is the problem I am experiencing as well. It is especially frustrating when paying for a dining alert system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom