Is there a View in Area for ROE in Japan?

yankeevttch

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone knows if Teppan Edo offers a viewing area for ROE ? My ADR is at 730 and DH really want to see it.

colleen2997

If I am not mistaken, that is the section where they cook at the tables, not the sushi bar. I ate there last October. All the tables were in sectioned off rooms in the back with no windows, so no, ROE was not visible at all.

yankeevttch

Original Poster
That is what I thought. I was hoping that they would have a viewing spot outside like they do at Rose and Crown. DH may have to miss it this time if we do not get out on time.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That is what I thought. I was hoping that they would have a viewing spot outside like they do at Rose and Crown. DH may have to miss it this time if we do not get out on time.
I think they might have a spot out on their balcony so do not loose all hope just yet. Someone will have a definite answer sooner or later.

Moustronaut

The normal-ish practice is that at about 9pm, everyone gets up from their table and goes outisde on the second floor balcony in the front of the pavilion.

MousDad

Can anyone hang out on that balcony, or do they somehow restrict it to dinner guests? I've always thought that would be a great place to watch I:ROE from.

HollyBelle

If I remeber correctly,don't the trees block your view of the lagoon?I might be wrong.Anyone?

That's my recollection as well. I remember it being a somewhat limited view. It wasn't our first time seeing ROE so we were okay with that; however, for first time viewers I recommend going for a coveted spot, as I believe it's the best fireworks show by far.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom