Is there a guest relations addy?

Lisa

Original Poster
I just sent an E-mail note to Disney regarding the very unanticipated, miserable time I had this past week at the Floridian, and hoped I could follow up with a snail mail letter. Is there a guest relations postal address?

Thanks for the help!
Lisa
:cry:

figmentmom

Try this address:

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
P.O.Box 10,000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000

I have received courteous replies from letters I have sent to that address in the past (not necessarily complaints, mind you); other people tell me that Disney is not quick to respond to complaints. I would also write to the Grand Floridian directly.

I'm just curious - would you mind sharing your story? Two sets of friends of ours have spent a week there in the past year, and one couple had the time of their lives - unfortunately, the other couple HATED the Grand Flordian!

Pioneer Hall

What was the problem with the Grand Floridian? I would like to know so I can tell clients of mine some opinions from people who were there.

Lisa

Original Poster
I'd be happy to share! Send me an E-Mail and I'll forward my letter. It's very LONG! From a bug in my food (no joke!) to my apprehending someone trying to steal my GF robe!!
I'm so unhappy!
Lisa

s25843

Last Month the trip was a reverse for me....
I flew down on American Airline's First Class (im a frequent flyer so I got em free) and it was horrible, so so so dirty.... Disney was flawless (What a change, huh!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom