Is the Walt Disney Frozen Head Rumor True?

WED99

why would they freeze just his head but? even if cryogenic freezing did work, he couldn't live with out his body.

I have to admit, I have thought about it before. Walt was someone always fascinated by new technologies so I could imagine him donating his body to science but he died from cancer, which was not a lie. People could tell he was visually sick.

donaldtoo

Walter Elias Disney, in his physical entirety (well, minus the embalmed parts, anyway), is buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, Ca.

rsoxguy

I hate to ruin the reputation of every naysayer, but I happen to have photographic proof that Walt's head is indeed frozen at WDW. Remember, if it's on an internet forum, it has to be true!
walts-head.jpg

Magenta Panther

There was a book out not long ago called "Waking Walt", which was all about Walt being thawed out and brought back to life, and how he reacted to the modern world and especially WDW, which he didn't live to see. He wasn't happy about Epcot...the book was not all that good, IMO.

I kind of wish it were true that Walt was frozen and that he could reappear sometime in the future...but maybe it's a nicer idea that he's in the hereafter, enjoying the paradise he tried to build on Earth. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom