Is the Magic Kingdom anyone's least favorite park?

Disney Lover Addie

DHS used to be my favorite, but with all the construction going on I feel like it is losing its movie magic. Magic Kingdom is either the third or second on my list.

_caleb

I'm a big fan of MK because of the castle park magic- Main Street, Fantasyland, Adventureland, Tommowland. But the level of immersion in AK is so remarkable, it takes the top spot for me.

Razgriz

When I went in 2005(as a 15 year old) Animal Kingdom and Epcot were by far my least favorite. I actually gave Epcot another chance much later and found stuff to like.
Animal Kingdom until my trip next summer I have never returned to, it was an absolutely miserable experience(at the time I even ranked it under Sea World and Busch Gardens).

At the time I preferred DHS to Magic Kingdom but over time they switched.

Jeff456

Nope, it's always been my second or third favourite...
When I first started going to WDW and until HS lost a lot of attractions I might even have said, EP, DHS, MK, AK
But now it is definitely, EP, MK, AK, DHS.

Bender123

Epcot, Hollywood Studios and absolutely no love for the Animal Kingdom plus I love my resort as much as any Disney park

Mk crowds were awful, but tolerable if you manage your day properly. AK is, by far, my least favorite. No escape from heat, the winding and narrow design makes small crowds overwhelming and the heat just compounds there. Pandora was cool, but not worth a trip into that swamp of a park.

macefamily

Absolutely not. So long as they retain the classic rides like Jungle Cruise, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and Space Mountain, it will be the best because it is the only park to have that old Disney charm. Most of the other parks are upgrading and updating to the newer genre of Disney magic. Sad to see some of these classic rides leave us.

draybook

Park/attraction wise, it's my favorite, as it contains the largest amount of attractions that I like. Crowd/transportation wise it's my least favorite. Crossing the Lagoon can be the WORST thing going depending on if the monorails are running and the crowds. We always try to leave the park a while after closing so it's not so bad, but if the monorails are down and the ferry is the only way to get there in the morning....it tests my nerves and temper.

Keith2426

As a long time WDW fan, the Magic Kingdom will always be my favorite park. Walt's vision and the attention to detail in the park are simply amazing. The walk down Main St. USA, the view of the castle and the amazing attractions make this park second to none in my opinion. Even as an adult, who has visited WDW dozens of times I still get goosebumps as I approach the Magic Kingdom seeing the castle and Space Mountain in the distance.

The Studios used to be my second favorite park but with all of the changes and the loss of GMR it has fallen completely off the list. I don't have much hope for this park and feel that even with the new additions this park will never live up to what it once was. Im very unimpressed with what I've seen so far with Toy Story Land and the new Mickey attraction. I realize I'm dealing with very limited information but I don't believe that these two areas will help rebuild the studios to the great park it once was. I certainly hope Star Wars Land lives up its hype because in my opinion this park is in trouble.

MissPixie

With a 2 year old kid definitely not my least favorite of the parks. It actually is my favorite at this time of my life most because of my little boy and living it through him. As he grows older I imagine this will all change and either Epcot or the Animal Kingdom would become my favorite slipping the Magic Kingdom down a few slots.

rk03221

Magic is the best, with ak second. Dhs is under construction and Epcot is still stuck in the 80s-90s. Wdw is going to be great with all the new additions but it's in a real sad state currently, being so dated

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom