Is the Irish pub at PI open yet?

lawyergirl77

Ack! I was hoping that it would have been open by Labour Day weekend, that way I'd be able to see it! I loves me a good Irish Pub, and this one sounds like it may be good enough to drag me to PI more than once during my WDW vacations. :)

speck76

Major progress is starting

The building now sports a coat of the yellow foam insulation.......so the exterior work is nearing completion.

New windows have been installed....they look quite nice.

The website still says "September" for the opening, but I can not imagine it will be until LATE September.

lawyergirl77

Cool! I had hoped that it would be open by Labour Day weekend, but that's clearly pretty impossible.

Oh well, I'll just have to go and find some other place for some much needed "hoopla"... ;)

Ducky_Love

speck76 said:
I like your new haircut/color :)

Well, thanks! :eek:

LOL! That's funny, I saw you last night and tonight. You were pretty... "happy" the first time we met.. wasn't sure if you remembered me. Come over and say hi to the group next time, we don't bite! ... well.. maybe Steve.. ;)

speck76

Ducky_Love said:
Well, thanks! :eek:

you're welcome :)

Ducky_Love said:
LOL! That's funny, I saw you last night and tonight. You were pretty... "happy" the first time we met.. wasn't sure if you remembered me. Come over and say hi to the group next time, we don't bite! ... well.. maybe Steve.. ;)

I'm a bit shy :eek:

Ducky_Love

speck76 said:
I'm a bit shy :eek:

Aw, c'mon. I've never met a shy red sox fan before.. :animwink:

Oh- and for anyone still paying attention, the pub isn't open yet. No thread drifting here.. just us chickens.. (slips hands in pockets and walks away whistling)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom