Is the fantasmic fastpass worth it?

DfromATX

I can confirm the dining package is awesome. We sat in the second row in the dead center and arrived 30 minutes before showtime. Regular FastPass gets seating on the sides.

Hey, what time did you have your dinner? We've done the dining package before and I remember my choices were odd times like 3 or 4. I think we ended up eating lunch at 3:50. Some of us have discussed this before, but I could swear I remember when making the reservation being told they do it on purpose to fill up slow times.

P.S. - I do remember having good seats though.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I can confirm the dining package is awesome. We sat in the second row in the dead center and arrived 30 minutes before showtime. Regular FastPass gets seating on the sides.

Yep the packages are in the center and FP Is to the left of center, and standby is to the right of center. ;)

Chef Mickey

Hey, what time did you have your dinner? We've done the dining package before and I remember my choices were odd times like 3 or 4. I think we ended up eating lunch at 3:50. Some of us have discussed this before, but I could swear I remember when making the reservation being told they do it on purpose to fill up slow times.

P.S. - I do remember having good seats though.
Our dinner was at 6:15 and was the Minnie, Goofy, Mickey, Donald, and Daisy character buffet. Prime characters and a really good buffet.

Chef Mickey

Oh you had a normal dinner time. I guess I just didn't luck out (and I booked right at 180 days).
I've found it's better to wait until a few weeks before. Seems more things open up the closer you get. My conspiracy theory is that they don't open everything at 180 days.

FantasylandTravel

I would say no. Save it for another attraction. If your going on a night when there are 2 Fantasmic shows the second one is always less crowded. I have never had an issue getting into the first or only showing without a FP, showing up 30 mins to 1 hour ahead of time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom