Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Cmdr_Crimson

And NOW you can buy a limited edition t-shirt for just 27.95! Or what I like to call it during time times like these: it's deathknell.

This..Doesn't look bad....At least it's not the hat...

Doug Means

I think it's fair to say that people who "grew up with" the hat generally miss it because it was a symbol of a WDW park they enjoy, so they associate it with fun and Disney magic, not because the hat was anything of quality. Their reactions are based on personal nostalgia, not the characteristics of the hat itself.

(I know there are a few who really liked the appearance of the hat for its own sake, and I'm not admonishing that, just pointing out that that view appears to be the small minority, compared with those for whom liking the hat is about association with other things they love.)

i agree somewhat, but think the hat 'looked' good enough that it would have been nice to still have it in a place where it can be seen but not in front of an attraction. it was a good looking hat, and i liked it in the background of our pictures.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Sorry for the thread resurrection however I thought it would be a good time to take a moment and reflect. The BAH was removed two years ago this past Sunday... yes I have it marked on my calendar... both at work and at home. I would have posted this sooner however calender's only work when you look at them... Much continues to change at the old MGM park here is to hoping that the future is bright and that the BAH remains a distant memory!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom