Is Spiderman better than Mission Space?

Testtrack321

flyersmv said:
SPIDERMAN is the best themed attraction EVER.....theres nothing that can even be mentioned in the same sentence with it...........M:S is infact an unbelieveable expierence but SPIDERMAN is the best overall ride there is......that ride combines 3d affects, real life affects and sum special affects that make for an unbelievable ride..........when the one villan shoots the fire and it comes out with real fire through the wall was just awsome.......

PS- dont give excuses that Disney is better so MS is better and that spiderman isnt good after the riding it and MS isnt b/c if u rode them 200 times each you know that you would be bored with them both...so stop beating around the bush and answer the question

and y does every1 hate MS que? IMO it was very good and was VERY well done
We'd believe you more if you stopped using the "........." and all the IM chat abbreviations. Thanks.

Anyway, the main problem with the M:S que is that it's too short (I know, we are complaining about a que where you don't stand in it long enough) but that there are only a few things to look at. Sure, it's better than UoE, but still, it's kinda lack luster. But IMHO, it's still cool.

The_CEO

Translates:

flyersmv said:
Spider-man is the best themed attraction ever. There is nothing that can even be mentioned in the same sentence with it. M:S is infact an unbelievable experience but Spider-man is the best overall ride there is. That ride combines 3d effects, real life effects ,and some special effects that make for an unbelievable ride. When the one villan shoots the fire and it comes out with real fire through the wall was just awesome.

PS- Don't give excuses that Disney is better so M:S is better and that Spider-man isn't good after riding it. M:S isn't becaiuse if you rode them both 200 times each you know that you would be bored with them both. So stop beating around the bush and answer the question.

Why does everyone hate M:S's queue? IMO it was very good and was VERY well done.

General Grizz

Big problem with M:S queue - tiny and dark. . . speakers and air vents in full view. Dark and cold, no background music. This creates a dark and cold feeling before the ride (scary? - but certianly not inspiring, and not really a scary attraction).

But if you are waiting for forty five minutes (or more) staring at a giant space wheel/drying machine (sorry, it does look like one. :D) you could get a bit dizzy, I hear. :D

If that room were 10 minutes max, then cycling into another room (without vents/speakers), then M:S would hold a better pre-ride experience.

Kopp8699

In my oppinion... the vote goes to Spiderman. Personally, I felt the ride was amazing, well themed, and overall a lot of fun. I was very disappointed with Mission: Space. I remember looking at original concept art of what the pavillion could look like and although it is nice, it's just "good." I expect to see "spectacular" from the folks at the Walt Disney Company, "good" is a let down. Universal Studios has been rapidly advancing and their last three addititions: Islands of Adventure, Men In Black: Alien Attack, and Revenge of the Mummy: the Ride (from what I have heard, because I have yet to experience it) are fantastic and have completly blown the door open for them. Disney is great and all, but Mission: Space will almost always lack to me, because of what it once was, Horizons, and what it could have been.

Now, for those who say Universal is "JUST LIKE" Six Flags and Cedar Fair parks.... Universal and DIsney are more of "theme" parks, when Six Flags and Cedar Fair are more of "amusement" parks. Six Flags and Cedar Fair are more for just "fun" and to enjoy "rides" plain and simple. Universal and Disney are "theme" parks because they grasp the people who go to their parks and help them get into the attraction and cause a new level of excitement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom