Is Spectromagic still there?

Bw2002

Original Poster
I have never seen Spectromagic and am planning on being there this Saturday. I have heard rumors that it may or may not be there. Does anyone know if Spectromagic is still playing, and is it better than the Main Street Electrical Parade?

mhead

:lookaroun
I don't know if it will be there , but I have always enjoyed it much more than the Main Street Electrical Parade. Don't get me wrong MSEP is great too, but the music and atmosphere of Spectromagic is just outstanding.

orlpassholder

I will be there this saturday also

Disney.com lists the times as follows

Share a Dream Come True Parade 2:00pm, 5:00pm

Spectromagic 8:15pm

Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks 9:00pm

FYI a CM friend told me that the reson the Share a Dream Parade is being done twice that day. Is they are "testing" the idea of running it more than once.

MGMBoy

If you're going to watch the show try and avoid the hub. (Frontierland is the best spot IMHO) Last time I was there the audio in the hub was all screwed up...Come to think of it...The entire parade was a bit messed up. (i.e. out of sync audio, LONG gaps between floats, etc.) But I think I was just there on a REALLY off night. Later.

Pioneer Hall

It is still there (but usually only on Saturday nights). A good place to view is in Liberty Square or on the Porch of the Country Bear Jamboree.

David

We actually prefer to watch the parades from the hub. True, you have to claim your spot early, but if you stay for the fireworks it is a great spot to see it all.

Disney Doll

Sometimes during the slower times of the year, they only do it on Friday and Saturday nights. Don't miss it!!! It's one of my favorites!

Rdedeian

I hope Spectromagic never goes away. I mean the music just gets to you somehow. I just love that parade and disney yanks it away again I will be very, very angry.

mej

I just love the music too - it brings a lump to my thraot just to think about it! I can't wait to see it again (and again and again!)

Colin

Spectromagic parade and the music is the type of thing that gives you goosebumps, and brings tears when you see it for the last time of the holiday. I hope it will always be there.

Teamdisney

Spectro Magic

Yes Spectro is still running. As far as it being better than Main Street. Well, those of us that have been around here for a long time will probably agree that nothing can ever replace Main street.

tenchu

I like the electrical parade, but i think spectromagic has it on that front. Eitherr way, both are better than tapestry of nations, or whatever its called now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom