Is soy milk offered in Disney at all?

Keri

We will be vacationing over Thanksgiving and staying at Coronado Springs. We have purchased the meal plan and we have a son who is allergic to milk. Do any restaurants in Disney offer soy milk as a milk choice?

happymom52003

Yes, and you can find it in alot more places now then even just 2 years ago.

Our first trip with the kids I had to search and search for soy milk for my DD in the MK, and finally found it at the bakery on Main Street. I even asked several CM's and they looked at me like I was crazy and had no idea what soy milk even was.

But now it is offered in alot more places in all of the parks, and at the resorts.

Upvote 0

marypoppins68

I know for a fact you can buy Silk chocolate soy milk at the food court at Pop Century. I know I've also seen it offered more at restaurants too. It is becoming easier to find.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneydiva72

Just be sure to mention your sons allergy whenever you are in a restaurant....Im a Vegetarian and I do not drink Cows milk, I had to mention that I was a Veg every time because wdw is not very veg friendly. So back to the milk issue I would ALWAYS mention it.

Upvote 0

Abraham's Mommy

I went last September and am again going this August with our two year old son who has a severe milk allergy. I was pleased to see silk vanilla and chocolate milk offered everywhere. It is such a relief, as I am sure you know, to have your child's special need taken care of. Also the dining was absolutely wonderful, as each chef came out each time and spoke to us everytime my son ate. He had no reactions while he was there and it was the most wonderful experience in dealing with his allergy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom