IS SKIPPER CANTEEN ON THE DDP?

Jess G

Original Poster
Wondering if skipper canteen is on the dining plan?
If so, has anyone ate here yet? Is it totally awesome? I am only staying 4 nights (meaning I only have 4 sit downs on the plan) Is it worth it to cancel la hacienda de san angel in epcot to have a sit down here on my magic kingdom day? I was originally planning on just using a quick service for dinner at MK, but willing to switch to a quick service in epcot if its worth it.. Let me know your thoughts, I'm so indecisive I would appreciate any type of input.

thanks so much! sorry if I'm confusing. :)

Jess G

Original Poster
I haven't been yet but beware it's not accepting ADRs yet. Disney is showing it as 1 credit. I hope this helps

Any idea on how long it takes on average for them to start accepting ADR's? Hoping by april they will start lol. I was also hoping for rivers of light but each day that dream dies down a bit lol :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Any idea on how long it takes on average for them to start accepting ADR's? Hoping by april they will start lol. I was also hoping for rivers of light but each day that dream dies down a bit lol :)
I was wondering the same thing. Usually by this time there are some rumors of when

Phonedave

I was excited about this place, but after seeing them menu and then reading the reviews, it does not sound too promising.

Hopefully is it all kinks that get worked out and by the time I am there in late June, all will be good.

-dave

Maerj

The idea of this place is really good, the review here of it is not so good. I'd like to try it for lunch but I think I'll keep checking out reviews before I take the plunge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom