Is one day enough?

KimviG

Original Poster
I have visited Orlando with my family twice now and we plan to go back next April. Both trips the kids begged to go to Seaworld but we just didn't have the time to do it (we like to spend time in both Disney and Universal parks). For the next trip I'm planning on staying for 12 days to fit Seaworld in. So I was wondering if one day was enough?

Chape19714

Probally. You won't see everything, but close to everything. It's a pretty good park, be sure to hit:
Atlantis
Kraken (big coaster)
Believe (shamu's new show)
Shamu's playground (for the kids)
Clide and Seymore (sp?)
Wild Artic

Those are the big things to see, it's pretty neat, but only a one-day event.

Tramp

I have visited Orlando with my family twice now and we plan to go back next April. Both trips the kids begged to go to Seaworld but we just didn't have the time to do it (we like to spend time in both Disney and Universal parks). For the next trip I'm planning on staying for 12 days to fit Seaworld in. So I was wondering if one day was enough?

If you're there from park opening til park closing, one day should be enough. The shows are spaced so you can move from one to another and see them all and still have time to drift thru some of the exhibits in-between.

When you get there, say hello to my friend...I love this guy!!

Click the link...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d165/tramparoo/manatee.jpg

RonAnnArbor

You will have more than enough time in one day -- and the shows are NOT spaced out in a way so you can walk from one to the other -- you will sometimes need to wait an hour or two between shows and that will allow you to fit in some of the other attractions. Unless you sit right next to the exit and absolutely run to the next show and then miss the first few minutes of it, you will find it impossible to see shows back to back. Plan on spending the entire day there, as you will wind up seeing late afternoon shows that you could not fit in during the morning and early afternoon. They do it that way on purpose, to keep you in the park longer and to have you spend more time visiting all of their attractions. I used to work at Sea World or Aurora Ohio, and they used the same technique to insure people stayed in the park as long as possible. One day IS enough to do everything, but you are going to spend a long day at the park.

~Tinkerbell~

This year me and my family are going to Florida for the second time - can't wait! - and we were also planning on going to SeaWorld. My parents weren't sure if one day would be enough either - I'm glad I checked out this thread! :)

Tramp

Seaworld/Busch Gardens has a program that allows you to return to the park for 6 days after your first visit. So if one day isn't enuf, you can always go back for a half day to see things you may have missed.

Check the Seaworld website for details.

Mid Devon

Seaworld

A good tip ref Seaworld

If you are flying from the UK, we have found that Seaworld is a fantastic park to visit on your first day.

You are going to be tired from your flight and there are lots of opportunities to rest those legs at the theatre style shows.

Overall there are less queues as the Arenas hold hundreds of people and you can settle into your Florida holiday in a relaxed fashion

It's also great for the morning of your flight home as you are close to the airports and again a little less hetic

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom