Is October always this busy?

davinakb

Was at Disney 2 weeks ago. We usually go first week in October and it is much slower then. ... But MGM was hardly crowded, there was no wait at all for tower of terror in the early afternoon.
Me too and found it the same. As others mentioned, fall breaks, the Funai, special events all contribute to larger crowds. So does the day/park you're attending: EPCOT on a F&W weekend or MK during EMH. From what I understand the parks' attendance has been growing each year, after a decline post 9/11, so that is also a factor.

FLears

I agree that fall break has alot to do with increased Oct. crowds. We were at MK yeaterday and it seemed like good old October, until the crowds started rolling in for MNSSHP (around 4pm) the people were pournig in. We didnt wait more than 10 min for any ride we went on and the longest posted wait time was 20 min. We waited lesst than 5min for Dumbo , compared to last June, October is awesome!

KevinPage

As a resident who moved here in the Summer 2002, I've noticed that as each year goes by the "traditional" slow season has become less and less apparent and crowd levels have been more evening out.

Granted summer and holiday weeks are still insane, but Sept/Oct & Feb/March are businer than one would think.

:D :D :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom