is Nov right for water parks?

Alex Fischer

hi,

im coming to WDW in a few days (all expenses paid by my company woot woot!!!)...
I've only ever been before in the summer, I've got people coming too whohavent been before and want to go to the water parks...

Is the temp still good for this? we only have three days to do stuff before we get to work... we can visit some of the parks in the evenings too i guess so we thought about maybe going to one water park (prob BB) for a few hours...

BTW i know its about 26C (lows of 13?) in orlando over my stay but i live in Dubai so its currently over 30 here and doesnt get much lower... kind of forgot what low 20's degC are like...!

any advice would be great...

woo hooo!!!

Britt

I would say go ahead and try it! If you wake up and theres a chill in the air, maybe pass on it that day, but FL is generally pretty fair weathered!

13 is still 55, which is pretty ok in FL I think. (Although...Im in CO, which means we're in shorts and tanks at 50....HAHAHA)

Upvote 0

thomas998

Sorry to break the bad news to you, but one of them is closed for its annual refurb. the other one is closed because of the temps being so low... Frankly a water park in November is a bit chilly unless you are someone that would want to join the polar bear club.

Upvote 0

figment1988

To be honest, the sun in november isn't as merciless in the summer, but if its somewhere in the low 70s, going to Blizzard Beach (which is the only waterpark open at the date of this posting) isn't so bad when it comes to the lines. This also depends on the winds too, since it can be too cool if there is a blustery day. It's even better to get in the water too if you have one of those shorty-type wetsuits (but remember to go on Summit Plummet and Slush Gusher first in your swimsuit since both slides won't permit anyone wearing a wetsuit to go down SP and SG).

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

The water is heated to a constant temp, so as long as you are in the water, it's not too bad. However, when you get out of the water to go the next slide, that can make it a bit rough during chillier times of the year.

Upvote 0

Sweet Melissa

I'm down here now and I have goosebumps. It's okay in the sun, but chilly in the shade. I brought a suit just in case I wanted to swim, but I wouldn't even entertain the notion of going to a water park right now. It should be warming up some this weekend, but even still, I wouldn't want to.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom