Is Mission Space too much?

jodalovesmickey

I love all the rides you mentioned that you don't go on and have never come close to any discomfort, however, Mission Space made me sick as a dog the only time I've ridden it. It is too much for me, and I love the thrill rides.

lazyboy97o

I just wanted to say that there is really nothing you described that should keep you away from Test Track. Chances are that you have already experienced most, if not all, of the attraction's elements in a real car.

WDWVito

I went on MS for the first time last July.
I knew it was an intense ride, but did not know really what was going on.
So… I was a little nervous going into the ride.
Got all the way up to the loading area and the couple next to me were noticeably nervous.
Seeing this, I ask them if this was there first time riding MS also.
Their answer….”NO!” :lookaroun :shrug:

Anyway,
It was a great ride. I did however feel bad for a good time after the ride.
But again...the ride was great!
…. Rode it like 5 more times with my kids on green….

powlessfamily4

I did MS (green) just last week... I loved it but I do have to say... I had a slight panic attack, not over the rides motion but over the responsibility of pushing those buttons!!!! LOL

LoriMistress

I would suggest going on the "green mode" which is the non spin version first to see how you would handle it. IMHO, if you can't handle SpM, SM, RnRc, EE, or ToT, then you may not enjoy M:S in it's original version (orange).

anc33

I can do any roller coaster and any thrill ride but the "orange" version of MS almost had me in tears and I felt off for days. I felt the spinning immediately and was nauseous. Having said that, the "green" version doesn't affect me at all and I enjoy it.

Don't avoid MS but try the milder version first.

I am right there with you. I love rollercoasters and have never felt sick once on one. Did MS a few months ago for the first time and during the take off I felt immediately nauseous. I was actually more upset with the fact I even felt sick rather than the nausea itself. It did dissipate in the middle of the ride and I felt fine afterward but I haven't tried it since. Next time I am going to try the green side.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom