Is mid to end of June really that bad?

zachrupertdsn

A group of friends and I would really love to go to WDW around June 19 to the 26th. I have been to The world countless times, including last summer in the middle of August. Are the lines really that bad in June? Or should I expect right around the same amount of traffic in June?

I would just like to know because my friends have never been, and I am trying to give them a great introduction to where dreams come true!

WTBAD

We have gone every year around father's day since 1999. Yes it is crowded, but we've never had a problem doing anything we wanted to do. Yes it is hot, but no hotter than it is in August or October. We'll be there again this year from June 11 to 20. Go. Enjoy.

Upvote 0

mbisenius

I've been there once before during June (I think 2008). If you get to the parks early, you can usually get quite a few rides done with little to no wait. Crowds were heavy but not as bad as at other points during the year. I've also been there at the beginning of August, which I thought was more crowded and had longer waits.

We'll be there June 19-29 for our honeymoon :)

Upvote 0

SAMANTHA

We have been going at the end of June for a couple of year now and i do not find it to be bad. Most rides were only a 20 minute or less wait. The big ticket rides always have long lines no matter when you go.

We are going again June 20th - 27th.

Have fun.

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

Good point wolf359! Let's hope Harry Potter makes for a less crowded WDW for the next year or so. That could backfire though with people planning on hitting both.

After taking our last 6 or so trips in September, I can't ever see going in June. Its just too much of a difference, for us. We don't have children or work restrictions, so its an easy call.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom