Is Michael Eisner doing a good job?

Is Michael Eisner doing a good job fulfilling Walt Disney's Dream?

• Absolutly

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Mostly

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Kind of

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Not at all

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

headmouse2000

Original Poster
I would like to know what my fellow disney goers feel about Michael Eisner and if he is doing his job to fulfill Walt Disney's dream.

i think Mr. Eisney is doing a wonderful job. Hes got a huge company and he is handling it the way it should be held. Hes made few mistakes and has done many many many good things

WDW John

Originally posted by headmouse2000
I would like to know what my fellow disney goers feel about Michael Eisner and if he is doing his job to fulfill Walt Disney's dream.

I'm curious, is that specifically in his job description? Or just what we envision his job to be? :)

Personally, I don't think any of us can comment on the quality of the work produced by the CEO of one of the world's largest companies. There is much more to running a company than choosing which new attraction gets a green light or which segment of the company is going to get cut back.

Unless someone on this board has similar experience it is not our place to judge.

At work a couple of years ago my entire department was asked to read a book called "Walk a Mile in My Shoes". It gave two different perspectives on the same issues, one from the worker's standpoint and the other from the management's standpoint. It opened many eyes and made some of us think differently about things. Now I don't feel that I can accurately make a decision about the CEO of a company of whose inner workings I have very little understanding. Even if I was a non-executive employee of Disney I don't think I could make a strong case in either direction....

Just my opinion. Others, I'm sure, will feel differently. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom