Is Memory Maker worth it?

dmatt87

I'm currently debating if I should purchase the Memory Maker for our upcoming May trip. It will be our son's first visit and we will be celebrating is 4th birthday. I believe we will have many great photo opportunities, but I find the price a little steep.

Should we go forward or just order a few single images when we get home?

JillC LI

Personally I would take it for some special photos, especially of the whole family together. But DW thinks it's a little expensive:greedy:

Never found any value in it myself. You can get those same family shots by handing them your own camera or phone. Once in a blue moon I'll order a "magic shot" or a ride shot, but even then it's not worth buying the whole package.

Upvote 0

DisAl

You sound like my dad. He actually goes so far as to post fake "I'm at home" type posts while he's away.

Why are you friends with so many burglars on social media?
Once anything is posted anywhere on the internet you can never depend on it being private again. And you can never be absolutely sure that everyone who has access to your social media is who you think they are.
My next thought was why would people spend time on social media when there is so much to do at WDW. But then I thought, well there is always plenty of time while you are waiting in line at the bus stops!

Upvote 0

Jedi Stitch

On our once in a lifetime trip that I want to repeat as soon as I can. The MM was the greatest thing in the world. It augmented our own photos. Ride photos were fun to have. We started to seak out photo guys to have our picture taken. Most of the time they were in some great spots to get some awesome shots. We also had the 3 sit down dining plan so we were hitting Character meals everyday sometime two in a day. Trust me fumbling for a camera or the phone while eating sometimes it is is better to let the professional to do it.
I guess if you are going several times a year, then ya, I guess once or twice is all you need after that, you probably seen one seen it all.

Upvote 0

correcaminos

We purchased it once split among a group and we took lots of photos. I think it was worth it then. We have APs now though and it's included. We have more fun taking photos so I am glad it is part of it. I am not sure I can stomach the price by ourselves every trip, but with it included I love it.

Upvote 0

Jared Augustine

We love it! Especially with young children you don't have to worry about your own camera. It is so easy to walk up to one of the photographers to get your photos. It is great for getting pictures from the ride as well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom