Is MDE FP+ site messed up or do I just not yet have access?

mweier

Original Poster
I clicked into FastPass Plus reservations today when I wasn't logged in. It took me to login and then to a FP+ select screen which was covered with an error about date range. I clicked out and then into Make Fast Pass+ Reservations and got the more expected "placeholder" alert which tells me it's coming but make sure my reservations are linked while I'm waiting (They are as I bought at disney site).

is this just a glitch in the site (aka is it normal for anyone with on-property reservations 3-4 mos out to not have access) or should I call support to make sure it gets fixed?

Thanks!

Attachments

• fp-plus-ready.jpg
    fp-plus-ready.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 58
  • fp-plus-error.jpg
    fp-plus-error.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 47

mweier

Original Poster
hrm. probably not supposed to have access yet? Just found this at disney site:"For Walt Disney World Resort guests, you will be able to make FastPass+ reservations 60 days out from arrival, plus 10 days, similar to resort reservation dining."

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
hrm. probably not supposed to have access yet? Just found this at disney site:"For Walt Disney World Resort guests, you will be able to make FastPass+ reservations 60 days out from arrival, plus 10 days, similar to resort reservation dining."
That is what they say but I didn't get access until about 30 days out for our trip later this month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom