Is It Worth It?

Apot2788

is it really worth paying 500 dollers for two rooms for two nights at alstars??

if you have another hotel suggestion replie!

i am going Feb 22-24

disneycentral

Depends!

When are you going? Tell us exactly what dates you are going, which All-Star, and we will be able to help you more. $124 per night is full price for a preferred room during Christmas week. Any other time of year, except for during Spring Break, is considerably less.

Upvote 0

JenLUVSmickey

apot2788.....Allstar usually runs $74-$109 a night depending on the season. You are going in peak season during a school break when there will be more people so its more money. I went 3 weeks ago and stayed at Allstar during off-peak for $59 a night for 2 rooms. I think Disney is worth it. Like some else said if you want pay $30 dollars more a night, stay some where nicer if you got the dough. :)

Upvote 0

Belle13

I think that Disney is worth it, however, I am just not a huge fan of the AS resorts.

For $500 dollars for 2 nights for 2 rooms, have you looked into the home away from home facilities? They will house more people, more comfortably.... are set up more like a living area than 2 hotel rooms, have nice amenities, and you could save money by cooking in, if that is your kind of thing.

I would suggest a little more research before you settle.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom