Is It True Walt Is Frozen ????

PintoColvig

:wave:
Do we have to pay on this or is it free

Only if you use a font size that is...
THIS BIG!

By the way, welcome to the boards. We usually don't use the super large font sizes unless it's for a very good reason.

Let me assume that you are asking whether or not the use of this forum is free or not. If so, the answer is no; you don't have to pay to use the forum. Those who do pay have extra benefits though.

Again, welcome to the boards!

Dagger

Actually, Walt was indeed frozen in a nitrogen cryogenic chamber. It was originally located in California in an undisclosed location. Many people suspected it was kept at Cal Arts.

During construction of the MK in Florida, the cryogenic tube was moved to the bowels of the castle in the MK. It's located almost directly underneath the Dumbo ride. Backup generators were put in place to supply power to the cryogenic tube even in the event of an extended commercial power outage.

Unfortunately, last year, during one of the hurricanes, the backup generator failed and Walt melted. They tried to refreeze him, but once those ice crystals set in...:cry:

So, they took his corpse and mummified it. The plan is that they intend to put Walt's corpse into one of the ICBM's in Cindy's Castle and shoot him into space during the 50th anniversary for the MK. I'm looking forward to that event! :wave:

this is horrifying :animwink:

Kristi Kay

hahaha...all of you entertain me!

Leave the poor guy alone, he heard a rumor and came to a place that he thought he could get an answer....Not everyone's soul belongs to the Mouse, like our, and keeps up with EVERYTHING Disney....

Even though this is just a myth...it would be super cool in CNN Breaking news "WALT DISNEY UNFROZEN" hit the headlines!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom