Is it too early???

mavlax20

Is it too early to start planning a trip for December 2014?!? My fiancé and I don't think so, we just want to make sure we aren't crazy. We just went this past June, so we're excited about going again. Hopefully there will be some new stuff then, afterall, they have a year to build something like a character spot lol.

Also, we are hoping to stay at the Contemporary Resort, as it is the one resort she has always wanted to stay at.

Tinkerbell397

The CR is my favorite too! We stayed in the Garden Wing for our first trip with the kids in 1987. During subsequent trips, we tried the Poly, PORS when it was Dixie Landings, The WL and The AKL...but we have always since then returned to The CR. We love the business of it, the monorail buzzing through the grand concourse, the large "contemporary" style rooms, the marina and water sports. Staying in the tower is wonderful.....and no....you cannot hear the monorail from your room, but it is fun to open you door and look down onto Chef Mickey and watch the monorail. I love getting off the monorail at the end of a fun filled day in the park, getting off at the CR and feeling like I am home. Enjoy! :cat:

Upvote 0
No, it is definitely not too early. The Magic Kingdom will have a new daytime parade and the Mine Train Coaster will finally be open by then. I like to go on easy wdw and look at Josh's crowd calendar to create a tentative itinerary based on this year's predictions. I also enjoy looking at WDW menus to decide which new restaurant(s) I may want to try. Happy planning!

Upvote 0

Plutos Pal

Definitely not. Its never too early. My DW and I have been planning our trip for December 2014 for the past couple of weeks. It will be my youngest DS first trip to the World. We stayed at Bay lake Tower last year and enjoyed everything about the facilities at the Contemporary.

Upvote 0

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Is it too early to start planning a trip for December 2014?!? My fiancé and I don't think so, we just want to make sure we aren't crazy. We just went this past June, so we're excited about going again. Hopefully there will be some new stuff then, afterall, they have a year to build something like a character spot lol.

Also, we are hoping to stay at the Contemporary Resort, as it is the one resort she has always wanted to stay at.
I regularly book at least a year out. This isn't abnormal.

Enjoy your trip, and keep us posted on the countdown threads! The anticipation is part of the fun!

Upvote 0

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Definitely never too early. We are always planning. Currently we do not have a trip booked or definite; however we have quite a number of different day and evening plans that we have come up with based on the past trip(s).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom