Is it possible...

progroupie

Original Poster
To work for both Disney and an operating participant such as any of the non-Dis restaurants on property like Rainforest?

khelinski

To work for both Disney and an operating participant such as any of the non-Dis restaurants on property like Rainforest?

I don't see why not. I know people that work at both Universal AND Disney at the same time. I don't think 'conflict of interest' applies with these places. Just don't have conflicts with scheduling. You may find yourself into a situation where Disney wants you this and that, and Rainforest wants you the same days,.

disneygoof1

Actually it is not possible. I have worked for both, and because you are on Disney property at Rainforest, you are still considered a low cast member or what they call a participant. When I worked for Rainforest, we still had a traditions class, where we got our ids that said participant. They have also told me that you can't work for both because Rainforest, again, is on Disney property. sorry.

Captain Hank

Really? I'd heard different. Once, at Raglan Road, I had a server who was also the emcee at Lights! Motors! Action! I also contacted Disney Employee Admin. Services not too long ago regarding a different, yet similar matter and was told that there wouldn't be any problem working as both a CM and an Operating Participant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom