is it possible..........

The Mom

Premium Member
Only if've you've been before and know:1. exactly which rides you want to skip 2. where everything is located 3. only eat at fast food restaurants 4.and know which days are less crowded (I would skip weekends)

Staying at a Universal resort would also help a lot; you get head of the line status, and early admission (at least you used to; haven't been for a while)

woofboy111

Also, if the parks close at 10 PM, you can usually go on all of the rides with no or very little wait stating at 7 o clock. But, I feel that if you would like to make your day more enjoyable, take two days to see the place.

wdwrules

been to universal and ioa twice and did them in one day. we did and saw just about everthing but it would probably be better to take two days. i personally would rather take that extra day and spend it at disney

woofboy111

I hate how they have been closing at 7, especially since when I go with my pass, I get there pretty late in the afternoon. Isn't it still Summer? They should keep them open longer.

JAY-ROD

Yeah you can do the parks in one day. Just geta game plan set on ur major rides first and then go from there.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by woofboy111
Well, personally, I wouldn't recommend the big rides in the morning. I would do them in the late afternoon/evening.

Better then that just stay at on of the hotels and get front of the line seating there. that saved me alot of time

woofboy111

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Better then that just stay at on of the hotels and get front of the line seating there. that saved me alot of time

Well, not everyone can do that, espically if you live a half hour away!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom