is it just me or ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

does everyone get sad a day or 2 after they get back and then a week much more sad and then say 3 weeks very sad?? i guess it doesnt help that i live in cold massachettes but i really am missing that place.

gjpjtj

Originally posted by Juggler
I have the cure! I was in the same state after my last visit 6 months ago..... the cure is that I'm off back in 8 days time :sohappy:

( gjpjtj mumbles something under his breath, fills with jealousy
opens his mouth and says............)

Have a great trip..............(mumbles some more)
:lol:

Upvote 0
:( Me! Me! Me! I do!! It's awful! The last day at the parks is heartbreaking! That last monorail ride... Oh boy! It's a hard thing to do!

One year we were on our way home and I was so depressed... my hubby said, "set a goal to keep you busy until our next years trip" Well, little did I know while at Disney I got pregnant! What a goal, huh? That little goal made us miss the following years trip! :D He's now 5 and has been to Disney 7 times! Little stinker!

Upvote 0

k9kris

My last trip was 6 months ago and it had been 17 years before that! We are now planning our next trip in 7 months. It's funny, but I just now got over the last one. You are all correct in saying that planning the next one helps you get over it. I'm proof of that because I didn't even think I'd be going back. I'm wondering how long it would have taken me if we didn't plan to go back so soon. :confused:

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Depression

That's why I LOVE this board@! I thought my family was strange because like two days before we even leave the "World" we start getting depressed. We always say we're going to skip a year and save some money but we never do. As soon as we get back we start talking and planning the next trip. My husband wants to move down there. We would still only go for weekends or weeks because I think day trips would just take the Magic away. But it would save us tremendously on air fare!!!!!

Upvote 0
Re: Depression

Originally posted by kennyj29
That's why I LOVE this board@! I thought my family was strange because like two days before we even leave the "World" we start getting depressed. We always say we're going to skip a year and save some money but we never do. As soon as we get back we start talking and planning the next trip. My husband wants to move down there. We would still only go for weekends or weeks because I think day trips would just take the Magic away. But it would save us tremendously on air fare!!!!!

Personally speaking I would think your family was strange if you didn't get depressed :lol:

We always say, Lets skip a year and go somewhere else... never happens!! My hubby wants to move there, too! I keep telling him... someday!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

k9kris

Two years ago a friend of mine at work went with his wife and two kids for two weeks. He said near the end of their trip that they got BORED and were ready to go home!!!??? :confused:

I don't understand that, but I guess some people are not taken by the magic of Disney World.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom