Is it hard to get these Fast Passes same day?

JChoma

Original Poster
We'll be at MK on Monday, 4/18, estimated at "moderate" crowds. Would like to hit Fantasyland in the morning and Adventureland/ Frontierland in afternoon. Our Fast Passes are currently:

Space Mountain 11:30
Splash Mountain 12:30
Pirates 1:30

Should I Fast Pass 7 Dwarves or Peter Pan in the morning instead of Pirates? Would it be hard to get a FP at the kiosk at 1:00 for Pirates that afternoon?

I'm also hoping to get additional Fast Passes for Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise that afternoon. Are those hard to score? Thanks! :)

Witchy Chick

I would (and did) FP both Mine Train and Peter Pan. But we are getting to MK in the afternoon/evening.

Best bet is to check now (or comparable days i.e. a moderate crowd-level Monday) the MDE app, Wait Times to see an approximation of your morning wait time for Mine Train. If you get there at rope drop, you might be OK for Mine Train.

As an example, I checked last night approximately 7pm for Enchanted Tales with Belle wait time. 40 mins. I'm anticipating a higher wait time than that for 7pm on a Friday/Saturday (our MK evenings). So that attraction might end up being FP'd (FP#4), if I can get a 4th FP.

SAV

I would definitely do 7DMT as early as you can get it. That will be the longest stand by wait of any listed(Peter Pan comes close). You should be able to get Pirates later that afternoon/Evening. We were last there in June of '14 and were able to get 7 FP+'s on our MK days.

Also, I would look into moving everything earlier in the morning, so then you will have more time to get additional FP+'s(Others prefer to not do FP+'s early and just do stand-by in the mornings).

JChoma

Original Poster
Thanks! There are no 7DMT fast pass time slots before late afternoon, but Pan was available at 9:30 so I switched Pirate's to that.

Mukta

I often get FPP for HM and Jungle Cruise later in the day that same day. I never get one for Pirates because it usually loads pretty quickly.

PinnySmart

I often get FPP for HM and Jungle Cruise later in the day that same day. I never get one for Pirates because it usually loads pretty quickly.
We plan our day around the 7DMT fastpass+. A fastpass+ any time of the day is better than none at all. Otherwise be prepared to wait. You are going during Spring Break so you may not be able to get 4th and 5th fastpasses at all. Just remember that those aren't guaranteed.

mimitchi33

I'd do that definitely, the lines for 7 dwarves is excessive and (at least for me) its only feasible by way of FP. I can't see waiting in line for over an hour and so FP is a good choice imo
Me too (though my planning starts on Monday, since I'm staying at a non-Disney resort hotel in the Downtown Disney area). I saw videos of that ride and it looks cool!

Jess G

What do you think is better use for the original FP HM or JC? As of right now I have HM but I do want to make sure I'll deff get on JC cause I missed it last time.

Tuvalu

What do you think is better use for the original FP HM or JC? As of right now I have HM but I do want to make sure I'll deff get on JC cause I missed it last time.
Jungle Cruise. The wait for that can be brutal since the boats are slow to load and can take only a limited number of guests. At Haunted Mansion, the line is always moving.

DisneyDukie

We'll be at MK on Monday, 4/18, estimated at "moderate" crowds. Would like to hit Fantasyland in the morning and Adventureland/ Frontierland in afternoon. Our Fast Passes are currently:

Space Mountain 11:30
Splash Mountain 12:30
Pirates 1:30

Should I Fast Pass 7 Dwarves or Peter Pan in the morning instead of Pirates? Would it be hard to get a FP at the kiosk at 1:00 for Pirates that afternoon?

I'm also hoping to get additional Fast Passes for Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise that afternoon. Are those hard to score? Thanks! :)

Looking at your schedule - and depending on what time you plan to arrive at the park - I'd recommend ditching your Pirates FP. We usually arrive around 9:30-10am, and go straight to Jungle Book and then Pirates, and typically the line is 15 minutes for each (I've been told that it's because most people "turn right" at the castle and go into Tomorrowland first thing in the morning). Then we do Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, and Thunder Mountain on FPs, before reloading for Fantasyland. 7D does have a long wait, so we tend to ride that on a 2nd day in MK, if you have that option available! Last times we've been there, 7D has averaged 120-150 minutes for the walk-up line!

JChoma

Original Poster
Looking at your schedule - and depending on what time you plan to arrive at the park - I'd recommend ditching your Pirates FP. We usually arrive around 9:30-10am, and go straight to Jungle Book and then Pirates, and typically the line is 15 minutes for each (I've been told that it's because most people "turn right" at the castle and go into Tomorrowland first thing in the morning). Then we do Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, and Thunder Mountain on FPs, before reloading for Fantasyland. 7D does have a long wait, so we tend to ride that on a 2nd day in MK, if you have that option available! Last times we've been there, 7D has averaged 120-150 minutes for the walk-up line!
I ditched the pirates FP :) I got one for Pan at 9:30. I think we'll head straight to 7 Dwarves at rope drop but if the line is crazy by the time get there, we'll do it another day. I can't imagine waiting more than 30 minutes for it, especially our first one of the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom