Is Habit Heroes due to return for Christmas?!

Do you think Habit Heroes would make a comeback?

• Finally! I can't wait to see the new version!

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Well, I guess it could be better

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I couldn't care less.

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • I don't think it will ever come back.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Forget Habit Heroes, give Buzzy his job back!

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

RedFurredCadet

Original Poster
The following news is set to make Buzzy convulse over in his grave. Remember that Habit Heroes once was described as the exhibit destined to 'fill the wound left by Wonders of Life', but somehow wasn't well received by the plus-sized community? Well, it seems that Habit Heroes 2.0 might make a comeback this December, but this is only a rumour sparked from the following tweet

"@cafeorleans: Habit Heroes possibly reopening Dec 23. No more Lead Bottom fat guy or guy/girl heroes. #FB." https://twitter.com/cafeorleans/status/274609793489051648

Do you think it might be better than the last Habit Heroes instalment released in February? Do you think the message will be changed? Would we have a new cast of villains to battle and hopefully some heroes to fight with? Do you think Habit Heroes would ever return at all?

"It's only a rumour, it's only a rumour, it's only a rumour..."

FigmentJedi

I hope they keep some of those characters at least. It was like some hilariously bad mash-up of Captain Planet-tier villlainy with the Incredibles design aesthetic.

Also, this is the most hilariously counter-intuitive poster for healthy eating ever, because an attractive woman in latex rubbing my stomach and feeding me cupcakes is totally going to make me kick eating sweets.

tumblr_m6tj0lYtH11rtn2elo1_1280.jpg

BLY

We thought it was ok, my kids loved it - they like most things that are intereactive, I don't think we took it as seriously as some people.

Oddysey

Many will disagree, but after experiencing HH, I thought it was one of the better things done in Innoventions in a long time (except of Sum of all Thrills). It more elaborate than one would expect, interactive, had a good message, and best of all was fun. I for one was not in the least offended because I typically do not get offended when talking facts. The message of the attraction was true in that bad habits can destroy our health over time. Neverthless, I am suprised that Disney did not forsee the firestorm of negative publicity the attraction would recieve from our hypersensitive American culture.

Patricia Melton

I never saw this as being like "Captain Planet" before but once someone up thread said that I went and looked up Captain Planet and that person is right..it IS very much like Captain Planet.

Which I think is kind of fun.

Whoever had the idea of the villains being a couch, a donut, a TV, etc. is a genius. THAT is the perfect solution to this problem. Just have the villains be things other than people...like evil magic brought these things to life. Or a meteor or something. And now these things are trying to ruin people's lives.

That would be great and would not offend anyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom