Is Festival of the Lion King good?

Scuttle

As many times that I have been to AK I have never even set foot in camp minnie mickey. Is Festival of the Lion King really that good? I have read nothing but incredible things about the show. From the pictures of the show I have seen and a minute or two of video it just doesn't look good. I will say I thought the same thing about the Hoop Dee Doo and that show absolutely blew me away! Let me hear what you'll think.

lighteningqueen

The first time we went we walked into that ugly metal building or so we thought. and WOW is it a show. We see it a couple of times during our visit. They change out the main singers and they are the best talent out there. Great entertaining show would NEVER miss it..

Upvote 0

lighteningqueen

Thanks for all the responses ladies and gentleman. Looks like I have to go see it when me andd my gf go in September or when we make a day trip when are seasonals become valid. I guess it's perfect to go get a Kilimanjaro safari fastpass and then go kill 30 minutes in the ac regardless if it's a good show or not. Anyway I'm pretty excited to see it now. Thanks again for the quick responses.

KILLING 30 minutes No way. Its a little longer than that when its said and done.. Unless you dont like actors or animation and the best talent out there in ll of Disney then don't sit and take one elses set that will like it NO LOVE it. It is usually or has been with us full to capacity. No seats left

Upvote 0

mikeb1967

Better than LaNouba

Hello. In my opinion i enjoy the Festival of the Lion King more than even LaNouba. I think it is a much better produced and all-around more entertaining show than the over priced LaNouba, all included in the price of park admission. And i believe the Simba AA to be one of the best in WDW. During the show just take a few minutes to watch Simba to move and react, he is an amazing AA. Gee they get him to work every single day at AK, why can't they get the Yeti to work like Simba? Just my opinion. MikeB

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Hello. In my opinion i enjoy the Festival of the Lion King more than even LaNouba. I think it is a much better produced and all-around more entertaining show than the over priced LaNouba, all included in the price of park admission. And i believe the Simba AA to be one of the best in WDW. During the show just take a few minutes to watch Simba to move and react, he is an amazing AA. Gee they get him to work every single day at AK, why can't they get the Yeti to work like Simba? Just my opinion. MikeB

I believe he is a large puppet.

Upvote 0

BUZZCRUSH

yes we also skipped it the first few times to AK and finally made it - so glad we did! My mouth was open the whole time in amazement at the acrobatics. It starts off slow so don't be alarmed it picks up very quickly you will not be disappointed. One of those show we catch over and over ( like Indiana Jones)

Upvote 0

coachwnh

great show! although on both trips this summer, we did not see it or the nemo show. if you havent seen it yet, it is worth seeing. My parents never go to WDW without seeing this show!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom