Is Fantasmic really crowded in the fall?

SpecialAgentK

I've read that Fantasmic is really crowded, really full, hard to get a good seat...

But I want to see it.

We're visiting parks from 9/29-10/4, and on 9/29, a Sunday, the predicted crowd level is 3.9/10, making DHS a 'park to avoid' that day. The show is at 8pm, followed by 8-10pm EMH (and we are staying on property.)

Can I expect it to still be difficult to see Fantasmic? Should I try to go a different day when the predicted crowd level is lower?

lilclerk

Nah, I think you'll be fine. Just get in line early. And if they happen to add a second show, see that one instead of the first one.

Upvote 0

englanddg

One Little Spark...
When would I know if they're adding a second show?

Check the park schedules on disneyworld.com. I believe they are fully posted 60 days out...but it could be 30 (it's only 30 at DLC).

Another option is to eat at Brown Derby or Mama Melrose and reserve the "Fantasmic Dining Package"...while not as nice as it once was (they used to cart your down there in a golf cart...now you just get to use a side entrance), they do have a section of reserved seating (still first come first serve) for people who do this. The Fantasmic package is free with the cost of the meal, but does require you reserve it specifically.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Fantasmic is always crowded even in the fall but do try to get there early and you should be fine. At least 15-30 min early. :)

Upvote 0

JohnD

You could also try the Fantasmic Dining Package to get yourself a VIP ticket. I'm also going 9/29-10/5. I don't plan to be at DHS on Sunday. I'll be a MNSSHP instead. To my knowledge, all shows are scheduled for 8:00 only, but there is no show on Wednesday or Saturday. (You're leaving 10/4 so the fact that there is no Fantasmic on 10/5 is not an issue for you.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom