Is Donald at Chef Mickey's now?

joelleharbert

Original Poster
I know this was asked before, but I was wondering if anything had changed and if Donald is now at Chef Mickey's? We have ressies for 02/12 and the kids love Donald and I was curious. Anyone know?

LilDucky

I know this was asked before, but I was wondering if anything had changed and if Donald is now at Chef Mickey's? We have ressies for 02/12 and the kids love Donald and I was curious. Anyone know?
I've been there twice but both times were slightly different. The first time (this was a year ago), Donald was out in front of the buffet doing pics and autographs, but he wasnt making the rounds. Anyone could walk up to him though.

The second time (beginning of this month), he was making the rounds. Came to our table twice :D The surefire way to see Donald at a restaurant is the one at Animal Kingdom, but like I've said....we've seen him both times we've gone.

Everytime I've gone to Chef Mickey's Donald has been there in his regular costume and anybody can walk up to him and get a pic/autograph. I've never seen him in a Chef costume like the other characters there. Have fun!

maelstrom

Donald was always at Chef Mickey's, though he didn't walk around to the tables, he just stayed up front by the buffet signing autographs and taking pictures. I believe that he now goes to the tables as Chip & Dale have been canned from Chef Mickey's. :(

KevGuy

Good, we're doing Chef Mickey's in April when we go and the kids were asking why Donald won't be there but the chipmunks would be.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Donald was always at Chef Mickey's, though he didn't walk around to the tables, he just stayed up front by the buffet signing autographs and taking pictures. I believe that he now goes to the tables as Chip & Dale have been canned from Chef Mickey's. :(

Chip and Dale got fired from Chef Mickey's ?? :eek: :lookaroun

I bet it from staying out too late at Pleasure Island !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom