Is Club Cool Open Yet?

Josh_Fenway

Original Poster
I thought Ice Station cool was going to reopen Nov 16th but I havent read any posts on how the new place looks. Anyone seen it yet? I always thought it was one of the better attractions.

Scott M

What is this supposed to be, some type of attraction?

I was under the impression that Club Cool, or Ice Station Cool, or whatever it's called is a mist station, a place to cool off from the heat. Is this true? If it is truly just a mist station, then why all the hub bub about when it's opening?

Just curious.

Scott

imagineer99

Scott M said:

I was under the impression that Club Cool, or Ice Station Cool, or whatever it's called is a mist station, a place to cool off from the heat. Is this true? If it is truly just a mist station, then why all the hub bub about when it's opening?

Just curious.

Scott

Never underestimate the strange and alluring appeal of free soda from around the world...

Plus, where else can you chug Beverly till you puke? :wave:

Fran98765

Scott M said:

Just curious.

Scott

Free drinks.

mom2of2

just got back and nope, it's not open yet. I was touring with friends and really wanted them to try my fav, Beverly.

Epcot82Guy

Mezzo Mix is the best IMHO. Smart Watermellon, the Ginger Ale, and the citrus-like pineapple one (I think that was at Epcot's ISC) were also good.

PBarton

Mezzo, Vegita-beta, Smart Watermellon, the ginger ale - infact all of the drinks rule over at ISC, well except a certain bitter flavoured one....

:drevil:

Soda always tastes better when it is free!

PS I wish they would add more flavours. We have a Pineapple and Grapefruit soda called Lilt over here in England. There should be more European drinks available there.

WDWScottieBoy

Epcot82Guy said:
Mezzo Mix is the best IMHO. Smart Watermellon, the Ginger Ale, and the citrus-like pineapple one (I think that was at Epcot's ISC) were also good.

Agreed. Mezzo Mix is THE best drink in the entire world, not just Epcot.

And, I just got back from Epcot as well. I talked with a CM, and it WILL open tomorrow morning at 9am with the rest of the park! :wave:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
It was funny to see that they were putting the glass panels back in to make it look like Innoventions/Mousegear/Electric Umbrella. When i saw it, it looked like the new wall had maybe been there since the night before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom