Is Citricos the best signature restaurant choice for family with 2 young girls ?

Steve Sanders

Original Poster
Have reserved Citricos restaurant in February 2014 on a few recommendations as we have 2 young girls (10 and 6) who are not exactly fussy eaters, but are not that adventerous either.

When looking at reviews on signature restaurants Citricos doesn't really get a mention ... is there a better restaurant out there ?

NYwdwfan

Have reserved Citricos restaurant in February 2014 on a few recommendations as we have 2 young girls (10 and 6) who are not exactly fussy eaters, but are not that adventerous either.

When looking at reviews on signature restaurants Citricos doesn't really get a mention ... is there a better restaurant out there ?

You can go to allears.net and check out the kids menus at the different signature restaurants. You can see what Citricos has and if it appeals to your kids and go from there.

Disvillain63

I agree with @Trotsky... you might be better off with Cinderella's Royal Table. If you don't want the princesses, then Narcoossee's may be a better choice for their ages.

VoiceGuy07

We've been going to Citrico's with the kids every year since our oldest was 8 months old (amazingly she sat there and had a blast for our 2 hour dinner). They're now 15 & 13. Actually I like doing the fine dining thing with them - exposing them to food they wouldn't normally eat, upping the manners game a little (some days a lot), and having them sit patiently through a 2 - 2.5 hour dinner and have a family conversation (no phones). We've also gotten to know our favorite server there and when it comes to food choices, he's always willing to work with the kids on what they're in the mood for - classic Disney!

We also do the princess / character meals but Citrico's is always a family favorite. Practice for V&A one day. Saving up now!!

Steve Sanders

Original Poster
Thanks for all the replies guys, were staying for 2 weeks in Feb 2014 and we've already reserved Cinderellas Royal Table amongst others, so think we'll stick with Citrico's as the menu does look good .... trouble is all of them do !!!

Jo DeVil

We have been taking DS to both of those since was 3, he loves them both (along with all the other sigs) but depending on what time you eat we eat around 8, and Narccossees is good for the water pageant and Wishes as they will time it for you to take a break between courses so you can go outside to watch them. IMHO I don't think you can make a bad choice with either of them.

EvilQueen-T

My 9 y/o granddaughter loves eating there and has since she was 4. I always suggest you check out the menus and ask yourself if they're the kind of kids who can sit through a longer meal without you having to jump through hoops to entertain them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom