Is Cindy's Really Worth It??

savannahsmiles

Is it really worth me getting up at 7a possibly 5 days in a row to try to get a PS to eat breakfast with Cindy?? We have never bothered with it before, but my daughter and I decided we needed to see what all the hipe was about!!

Do you even mess with requesting a time, or just take what you can get?

Am I insane to even try??

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Murky

Originally posted by Nansafan
TRY, TRY, TRY, to get that ressie.
That is the plan, although as I am phoning from the UK, it is too expensive to phone every day, hence wondering what my chances were of getting a reservation once i was on site.

Might just have to use the phone at work :animwink:

Upvote 0

MouseMadness

I'll get to find out first hand in *checks calendar* 25 days! :sohappy: It depends a lot on what time of year you go. I called just under 2 months before I wanted it, and we had lots of options. :) (we leave in 20 days! *gloats*) :D

If you can't get into Cinderella's, Norway was a wonderful character breakfast. All the same princesses, except for Cinderella. (at least when we were there) It was Jasmine, Mulan, Belle, Aurora, and Snow White. They were wonderful. I know, it's not the castle, but it may be a good second option. :)

Upvote 0

pepsistar

:D Suzie Q Hope you did not miss that video op!! I can see her now-- dancing down mainstreet to the castle-- wow!!! -- :cry:

I have a grandson so the princess' are not our top priority-:cry: I guess that is good and bad. We went when his mom was young, but it is nothing like it is now.

Hummm we need breakfast with Buzz ?? Ha Ha --

Good luck to all with the reservations!! :lookaroun

Upvote 0

susieQ

Originally posted by pepsistar
:D Suzie Q Hope you did not miss that video op!! I can see her now-- dancing down mainstreet to the castle-- wow!!! -- :cry:

I have a grandson so the princess' are not our top priority-:cry: I guess that is good and bad. We went when his mom was young, but it is nothing like it is now.

Hummm we need breakfast with Buzz ?? Ha Ha --

Good luck to all with the reservations!! :lookaroun

It was not missed! She danced all the way there, twirls and all, and when we got into the castle she almost bumped into the doorway because Cinderella caught her eye! She also got a red lipstick kiss from Cinderella and wouldn't wash it off all day and my husband and I would catch her gently touching that kiss every so often! Oh the magic! For both children and and their parents!

Upvote 0

MichRX7

Premium Member
Originally posted by susieQ
It was not missed! She danced all the way there, twirls and all, and when we got into the castle she almost bumped into the doorway because Cinderella caught her eye! She also got a red lipstick kiss from Cinderella and wouldn't wash it off all day and my husband and I would catch her gently touching that kiss every so often! Oh the magic! For both children and and their parents!

Ahh...the memories. I sat there on the bench side of the table with my 4 y/old son and 5 y/old granddaughter in chairs. I had the sony digital camera in one hand and the sony video cam in the other while the princesses came around...then between princesses I dropped both and ate that scrumptious breakfast.

Upvote 0

Atta83

Norway in EPCOT also has a princess breakfest. Althoughthis one does not include Cinderella. You have instead Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine, Belle, and soemtiems a mystery character or shall i say princess. But yeah both CRT and Norway are excellent..
Atta

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom