Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • I Don’t Know

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

TsWade2

Original Poster
Okay, I don’t know necessary, but since I’ve heard that Bob Iger is doing a horrible job and I’ve heard Wall Street Journal reporter called him Michael Eisner 2.0, is Bob Iger going to be fired at Disney soon? If so, I hope so, because I don’t think he's trying hard enough to fix the company.

Last edited:

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
His main focus should be the succession search. Whatever needs to be done will take longer than his contract to properly execute.

TsWade2

Original Poster
His main focus should be the succession search. Whatever needs to be done will take longer than his contract to properly execute.
The only question is who will be the new and hopefully better ceo of DIsney? I hope it's either Tom Staggs or Kevin Mayer.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
The only question is who will be the new and hopefully better ceo of DIsney? I hope it's either Tom Staggs or Kevin Mayer.

I believe Bob has either fired or deflected the best internal candidates already either intentionally or inadvertently. Thats why boards should be really independent and not just a circle of rubber stamp friends. One of the hazards of having come from a TV background is the prevalence of sycophants instead of business people.

Not going to happen. He has multiple major issues to deal with simultaneously, he’s familiar with the company and he is defending against some activist shareholders. Not exactly prime time to bring in a newbie.

TsWade2

Original Poster
Not going to happen. He has multiple major issues to deal with simultaneously, he’s familiar with the company and he is defending against some activist shareholders. Not exactly prime time to bring in a newbie.
Oh right! I forgot about that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom