Is Bet Soundstage Closing and if so then when?

babirell

Original Poster
I heard all the clubs were closing! I just wanted to know If BET soundstage or Motion was closing and if so when because in july 09 I take a group of friends to disney to celebrate me coming home from Iraq and they really wanted to experience those clubs? Anybody know wats up

Philo

I've heard rumors that Disney plans to tear down and start again with PI (can anyone say Night Kingdom???).

I don't think anything seen set in stone regarding those clubs but if anything were to happen regarding closure, I don't think we would know about it till quite late on (we only had a couple of months warning with The Beach Club)

ImaYoyo

While specifics have not been released, the environment at P.I. will be changing over the summer and into the very early fall. If you enjoy BET, I strongly suggest visiting before the end of the summer to be on the safe side.

Kamikaze

While specifics have not been released, the environment at P.I. will be changing over the summer and into the very early fall. If you enjoy BET, I strongly suggest visiting before the end of the summer to be on the safe side.

Who cares about BET, is the AC staying or going?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I heard all the clubs were closing! I just wanted to know If BET soundstage or Motion was closing and if so when because in july 09 I take a group of friends to disney to celebrate me coming home from Iraq and they really wanted to experience those clubs? Anybody know wats up

NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! I hated that club when I worked @ PI.

Thelazer

Maybe we might see one clubs format merge with another existing club format that seems to already play much of the same music.

I'd double down on this BET if I were you!

:lookaroun

luckyeye13

From what I've gathered through my shifts that I pick up with PI Admissions, the music format has changed at BET to include a heavy focus on "old school" mixed with only a small amount of today's rap, hip hop, and r&b. This does seem to have had at least some effect on attendance on the weekends. This past Saturday, there were 390 people in the club during one of our counts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom