Is a few hours worth a day

Crazydisneygirl

We are going in September 9-19. Only issue is our flight home leaves at 2pm therefore will be leaving the resort about 1130. Is it worth getting another day pass? Currently purchasing a 8 day pass with hopper. should I just get a 7 day and forget doing anything last day? Last trip our plane was at 5pm so had until 130 in the park. Went to Epcot as 5 min walk as staying at boardwalk (doing that again). This will be the last trip for the whole family as son is 16 and don't see him coming with us when he is an adult.

so is a day pass worth 2 1/2 hours?

yensid67

For me, I would NOT buy the extra day, even though it is about $10 per person. I would just use the time to RESORT HOP on those hours before you leave for airport! If I planned the extra day, I would make sure all things are packed the night before, so you can just grab and go when the bus comes to pick you up

Upvote 0

Michele75

We always do! We each pick a ride and get fastpasses. Our only plan is to do those rides and leave. Anything else is extra (we usually end up at the bakery, candy shop or getting that one souvenir that we cinvinced ourselves we didn't "need"). It's usually the most relaxing day in the parks (only focusing on a couple of must do's) and a great way to end the trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom