'Ironheart' (Marvel Disney+ Series)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Are we skipping over Iron Lad? He is suppose to be the young version of Kang the Conquer.
There's still the Kang Dynasty movie to come.

Also, I believe Iron Lad is mostly a character in use for a complicated Kang timey wimey story arc. His time as an Avenger is bound to that and transforms later out of that persona.

Whereas Riri's Iron Heart, is just a straight up passing-of-the-mantle-ish of Iron Man.

Phroobar

There's still the Kang Dynasty movie to come.

Also, I believe Iron Lad is mostly a character in use for a complicated Kang timey wimey story arc. His time as an Avenger is bound to that and transforms later out of that persona.

Whereas Riri's Iron Heart, is just a straight up passing-of-the-mantle-ish of Iron Man.
Agreed. We might see Iron Lad for a few seconds when we get more Kang backstory. I still never liked the Young Avengers when I was a kid.

Ghost93

Iron Lad is just a young version of Kang the Conqueror and he was only a member of the Young Avengers for their first run. I wouldn't be shocked at all if they replaced him with Ironheart in the MCU version of Young Avengers.

If Iron Lad is "replaced" by Ironheart, I wonder if they will give Riri some sort of connection to Kang. Could she be a female variant of Kang? After all, the Loki series showed variants don't have to be the same gender.

DCBaker

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom