Iron Kingdom?!?

Bigg Robb

Original Poster
i was reading about this and it seems this maybe a pollisbilty along with the Persian actullay being built. it said that the Iron kingdom would be a 5th gate and would be to the east of MK. the proposed Iron Kingdom would be a "evil mirror" image of MK. it would geared to appeal to young adults. Bald Mountain "called Villian Mountain" and Fire Mountain were mentioned. also a Jafar ride similar to that of the Indy Cars was mentioned.

i like th idea, to me its what Disney needs, a thrill park

also it said that they are thinking of building a monirail to connect DTD, AK and MGM.

but, i kinda of question the refrences because it also says there might be WD parks opened in Columbus,Ohio and Katy, TX

:veryconfu

http://ww2.disneydreams.net:8080/DisneyNews.aspx

General Grizz

:hurl:

Hah. . . this site has Horizons exterior music labelled as "Living Seas Area". . .

I should cut them some slack, though. RedDotNet labelled the same track "Horizons Omnisphere." :hammer:

MonoRon

That sounds awesome but probably wont happen. Extending the monorail to MGM and AK will cost Millions/Billions or dollars. As of right now the only thing that is going to happen to the monorail is automatic gates at MK. Don't get me wrong it would be awesome to have the monorail go to MGM and AK, but it costs way to much to do it.

StevenT

sounds more like someone's fantasy to me than a rumor. I have never heard this, and it's too out there to beleive. Oh and not to mention that the monorail will probably (big big probably) never be expanded because of the enormous cost of expansion.

Lee

Adventurer
Iron Kingdom?
:lol:
Nope.

But...the whole Villians/Bald Mountain thing? Remember that for future use.

:animwink:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Great idea…but will probably never happen in is foreseeable future. As far as monorail expansion…..will probably never happen. The numbers I heard for monorail expansion are about 1 million per mile for track alone.

Lynx04

Bigg Robb said:
i was reading about this and it seems this maybe a pollisbilty along with the Persian actullay being built. it said that the Iron kingdom would be a 5th gate and would be to the east of MK. the proposed Iron Kingdom would be a "evil mirror" image of MK. it would geared to appeal to young adults. Bald Mountain "called Villian Mountain" and Fire Mountain were mentioned. also a Jafar ride similar to that of the Indy Cars was mentioned.

i like th idea, to me its what Disney needs, a thrill park

also it said that they are thinking of building a monirail to connect DTD, AK and MGM.

but, i kinda of question the refrences because it also says there might be WD parks opened in Columbus,Ohio and Katy, TX

:veryconfu

http://ww2.disneydreams.net:8080/DisneyNews.aspx

Isn't there a lake just east of MK?

Testtrack321

General Grizz said:
:hurl:

Hah. . . this site has Horizons exterior music labelled as "Living Seas Area". . .

I should cut them some slack, though. RedDotNet labelled the same track "Horizons Omnisphere." :hammer:

At least they have the total ToN video there. *sigh*

Indy95

It's hilarious what this site is claiming. But hey, thanks for one of the biggest laughs I've had for a LONG time!

I'm sure all of the veterans of this site just LOVE another "Monorail expansion" rumor. That's been on the table since before MGM opened!

And the previous incarnation of "Iron Kingdom" (Good Lord) was named "Shadowlands" and it fizzled and died somewhere around 1999. Why? Because A) Islands of Adventure wan't NEARLY as popular as everyone thought it would be, and B) the opening of IOA had NO effect on Disney attendance levels. In fact, it actually drove down attendance at Universal's Studios park!

But a park dedicated to creatures who are notorious for scaring the bejeezus out of kids? Sounds like fun for the whole family! (But not fun for anyone who cares about attendance)

I think that the reason that that site is called Disney Dreams is because all of the stuff there is their dreams for Disney, not anything even close to coming true.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom