IOA or USF?

mitchs

Original Poster
Question...Which one?
Alloting Universal for one day in July for Universal. Will have wife and 2 boys (8,9) for trip. Which is recommended for the family? Looking for rides that all family will enjoy but are not to wild. (MGM Rokin Roller coaster strength). Please help!
Thanks.:veryconfu

NemoRocks78

Seized
USF if you're looking for stuff everyone can enjoy, but if you can pick up a 1-day/2-park pass for about $10 more than a 1-day/1-park one and hit a few rides in Islands.

kcnole

I'd say if you can afford it get the one day two park ticket and then get the 2 park express pass and you can see both of them easily. However if you just want to take a leisurely pace and truly enjoy one park, with the ages of your children I would suggest USF.

IOA is the more beautiful of the parks, but there's not as much to do, and most of the rides are more of the thrill variety. USF is going to have much more family friendly attractions. So, if it were just one park without Express pass I'd hit USF and have a wonderful time. It's by far my favorite park of the two.

dandaman

If you can handle Rock 'n Roller Coaster, you can almost definitely handle the other thrill rides at IOA. Hulk launches and does a lot of loops, which is a fairly close comparison. :lol:

drdoom1001

If you've never been to either spring for the 2 park 1 day pass and also for the express,remember you're going in July so lines will be long!!However if you only want to do 1 park I would ask you if you're into water rides,if you are, IOA has 3,Popeye and Bluto's, Dudley and Jurassic Park. In my opinion both major coasters at IOA aren't much more intense than RnRc.Spider-man and Dr.doom are also cool rides.Over at USF Mummy is a cool indoor coaster,Shrek and T-2 are great 3-D shows and classics like Jaws and Earthquake.MIB is an indoor shooting ride with major spinning.So my response would be pay the extra money for both parks and for express,but if you're not going to do that, do you like water rides?If you do then do IOA!!

KevGuy

I had to pick only one for my trip next month, and while originally I was gonna go to US, after they decided to shut down BTTF right before I get there I will now go to IOA. I was so looking forward to BTTF, even saw the movie when it came out at theatres back in the day lol. But since it has nothing that really attracts me besides Jaws now, my kids won out for their love of Dr. Suess.:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom