Invoice ??, what does this mean?

Finallyinflorida

Original Poster
spacer.gif
I received an email today where Disney customer service had switched us from all stars music to sports due to food court issue. It had this line listed. What does it mean? Thanks

FEATURE
WDTC MAGICAL EXTRAS 1 PER ROOM
A complete list of Magical Extras and vouchers will be included in your final documents.

Last edited:

Kristamouse

We are currently book in ASMu and were pondering a change. I wonder if we will get info? We did not book directly through WDW but through KK.

sissa216

I always mean to devote more time to doing the mini golf, but haven't had a chance to in a while. You can't beat free, and they are really fun courses!

@Finallyinflorida were you switched automatically by Disney? That's the first I've heard of that happening.

disney4life2008

spacer.gif
I received an email today where Disney customer service had switched us from all stars music to sports due to food court issue. It had this line listed. What does it mean? Thanks

FEATURE
WDTC MAGICAL EXTRAS 1 PER ROOM
A complete list of Magical Extras and vouchers will be included in your final documents.

Did you request a switch or did the switch you on their own?

Dwarful

my girls used the free arcade card. A couple checking in gave their voucher to my youngest daughter so each girl ended up with their own card. not a lot of play time but maybe 20 minutes.

dreamfinder

We are currently book in ASMu and were pondering a change. I wonder if we will get info? We did not book directly through WDW but through KK.

Typically the freebies/extras/discounts are only offered to those who book a package. Regardless of who you book through, booking a package will get you those freebies, while a room only reservation will not. There are exceptions to this, for instance booking just a hotel room through runDisney used to be handled as a package, even if you were just booking the room, so you would get the freebies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom