Invading Orlando and seeking other addicts

Would you hang out with flynnibus at the resort for awhile?

• Totally

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Gag me with a spoon!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Only if I can hang him on a cross

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hey all,

I'll be in WDW-land for business March 27-30 and staying at Bonnet Creek. I've left time for Wed afternoon and Thursday to be Disney centric. Anyone interested in getting together for a meetup and/or general goofing off? A Disney Bar+telling tales.. or visiting the parks? @71jason ? @Disneyhead'71 ? @WDW1974 ? @misterID? @Mike S ? I'm up for closing out the bar :) @71jason seems to know all the bar hookups :)

I've listed just a few names that come to mind from various postings.. this is not meant to be an inclusive or excluding list. If you'd be interested in sharing a bar or the parks, reach out and let me know!

If there is a CM that would be interested in hanging out Wed afternoon or Thursday till Midday and sponsoring this cheapskate that would be awesome. I am cheap with Disney, but not with my friends! I'll feed and entertain you :) I don't have an AP and really don't want to dump so much cash on a simple 1.5day visit. I'd love to get a chance to hang out with one of you and see things from your perspective!

I'm a middle aged white guy with a family - so I don't bark, bite, or smell... after 19yrs the wife would have kicked me out by now :D

Reply here or drop me a PM if you are interested in connecting!

Thx and hope to see some characters soon... and not the fuzzy types!

Mike S

g86ciIE.gif

Earliest I'll be going is around Avatar opening.

I'm trying to cutback lol.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
You are a brave man to invite some of the loonies on this board to hang out.... ;)

My next visit isn't until late April for the SW Dark Side Half. I'll be doing some imbibing myself that Sunday evening - or will have face planted into my resort bed in sheer exhaustion after getting up at 2:30 three days in a row.

njDizFan

I would buy more than a few rounds but only if the Spirit was there and everyone agreed to recreate the argument about Iger fumbling his entry into china.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I would buy more than a few rounds but only if the Spirit was there and everyone agreed to recreate the argument about Iger fumbling his entry into china.

I'd make a special trip to WDW to listen to his wisdom. Oh, and to drink beer....

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
Having to face Disney's Surge pricing stinks. Still trying to decide if I turn in my old tickets or pay the $200+ for less than two days. The after 5pm convention ticket is a player too for one day.. but that cuts out about 1/3rd of my available time.

The wife is probably gonna complain either way :D

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
I could potentially be free on Thursday after 3:30pm

That would be the tail end for me. My flight is at like 7pm.. so I'll be working towards getting my bag and heading back to the airport.

Current plan is to spend probably noon - close on Wednesday at MK.. then probably DHS on Thursday from morning till maybe 3-4 or hit another park. If I trade in my old tickets I should have park hoppers. With park hoppers I may do some EPCOT time.. get my American Adventure fix.

Tuesday I'll be at DHS from maybe 7-close to see the SW show.. then hitting the bars with friends after hours.

wdwjmp239

Sorry dude....just came back from a Disney trip with the wife. Spent enough. Most of it, I donated to Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge restaurant), as I'm not a fan of African-inspired foods. But...I can say I went, I tried, and I didn't like. :(

Yert3

WDWMagic should host a mass meet up one of these days. I live in Windermere so I'm always available. Make it happen!

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
Since you all passed... trip update. Last night we closed the bar down hanging with two WWE divas. Monday was 12hrs of Disney springs plus hotel bar.

Heading to parks now...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom