Introducing myself to this wonderful website! =]

WDWisAMAZING22

Original Poster
Hello everybody! As you can see, I'm WDWisAMAZING22 and I am so glad that I've joined this forum! I've been visiting this site for a while and even made an account almost a year ago, but I had been so busy that I didn't have time to come on! Now, I am so excited to be back! I love reading trip reports, so that's a BIG reason why I joined. I also like to "get in the know" of what's going in Disney World! I have visited Disney World 6 times and I just love it! I can't wait to get to chat with all of you Disney lovers! :)

DisneyDebNJ

Welcome to the Boards!! You will find MANY fabulous people who love Disney here! Alot of info, reviews, and experiences discussed here, will show you how to make the most of your Disney vacation! Once again, welcome :)

WDWisAMAZING22

Original Poster
Welcome to the Boards!! You will find MANY fabulous people who love Disney here! Alot of info, reviews, and experiences discussed here, will show you how to make the most of your Disney vacation! Once again, welcome :)

Thanks so much! I already love being on the forum again! I love to see that many people love Disney World just as much as I do! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom