Intresting thing heard on last trip...

Exblink182

Original Poster
So we just got back from a 8 day trip to the world and we were on the bus and since they have the music now playing on the bus based on were your going, I heard an intresting song playing and I realized it was the music from the godfather and thought that it was very weird. I remebered someone saying something about wanting to add a famous trilogy to the GMR and was maybe stretching it but kind of wondered if this may be one of the movies they were wanting to add... Any ideas or anyone else here this...

Chape19714

The new music loops on the busses features things both related and Totally unrelated to Disney other than the theme. For instance, the Pop Century bus system plays "The Jetsons" and "The Beverely Hillbillies". It's just music, no real relation to Disney other than that. :lol:

JCorduroy

I've also heard the Austin Powers theme on the Pop Century bus, so I doubt that the music ties into any attractions.

Still, no better trilogy than the Godfather, so why not dream a little? :)

Captain Hank

I know that the MGM loop included the wretched theme song from All in the Family, "Those were the days." Sometimes the Epcot cast shuttle would key into the MGM loop instead of the Epcot one *shudders*. Nothing like Edith Bunker screetching out a song to put one in a "magical" mood.

Epcot82Guy

I actually really like the loops. THe one to POR is quite relaxing, especially at night. I don't think they are any indicator, though; merely new ways to sort of set the tone for your destination.

TomorrowlandTyler

Sometimes the bus drivers manually override the music loops...
Wednesday I rode from MGM to the TTC and the bus driver entered the destination info for Carribean Beach and went into the manual override to change the route signs so they still said Tran/Tckt Center...I sat right behind her and she said she wanted to hear the music loop from that route...This didn't bother me...What makes me mad is when the bus drivers mute the system so they can hear themselves talk over the PA the whole way to the destination.

Edeyore

I know that the MGM loop included the wretched theme song from All in the Family, "Those were the days." Sometimes the Epcot cast shuttle would key into the MGM loop instead of the Epcot one *shudders*. Nothing like Edna Bunker screetching out a song to put one in a "magical" mood.

I am sorry, I tried to stop myself, but I just couldn't. Her name was Edith not Edna, and if you are old enough to remember the show you would know she was a real sweetheart both as a character and an actress.

Captain Hank

I am sorry, I tried to stop myself, but I just couldn't. Her name was Edith not Edna, and if you are old enough to remember the show you would know she was a real sweetheart both as a character and an actress.
Ha! My bad. (Thanks Wikipedia) I admit that I've never seen the show...but I still really hate that song.

paul436

What I found different on the buses was a Disney Transportation trading card that was being handed out by the driver as we were boarding the bus one day. The card (similar to a baseball card) said it was card #1 of 18.

WishIwasThere

I know that the MGM loop included the wretched theme song from All in the Family, "Those were the days." Sometimes the Epcot cast shuttle would key into the MGM loop instead of the Epcot one *shudders*. Nothing like Edith Bunker screetching out a song to put one in a "magical" mood.

:ROFLOL: That made my day...

That's one of the best theme songs ever done.

humor_not_found.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom