Interview Question

tiggerlover55

Original Poster
I am thinking of applying for the Fall 2005 internship and wondering what i should wear to the interview and what kind of questions they are going to ask me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

se8472

clothing is really anything you want. My rep to me that she understnad what we are all college students and might not have that suit and tie all ready to go....but I still dressed up for the interview.

As for questions, they are your basic questions that you get when you go in for a job. Then they throw some in like "what do you think of when you hear the word disney" and other things like living with others in rooms and what you might do if one of your roomies turned the air down to 55 or something.

Other then that just be yourself, they arn't going to throw you any curve balls or anything. Well at least they didn't for me.

Good Luck!

Tim G

1. Take a good bath.
  2. Wash your hair.
  3. Use DEO, (please use Deo).
  4. Use some nice Eau De Toilette, NOT too heavy, just a touch.
  5. Brush you teeth.
  6. Make shure you don't have a bad breath.
  7. See to it that your hair looks good, not too long.
  8. Don't forget to cut your nails and see to it that they are clean.
  9. Wear CLEAN clothes... preferabely no blue jeans and T-shirt.
  10. Don't forget the shoes... make shure they're in a good shape.
  11. Look the person opposite to you, in the eyes.
  12. If asked a question never turn your face away from him/her.
  13. While you're talking SMILE, look positive, and sound positive.
And maybe you have a chance... Good luck. :D

loading890

I interviewed for the college program back in 2000. They brought about 10 people in at a time, and sat you in a round table discussions. Questions were your basic interview questions, such as tell me about yourself, your top attributes, your flaws, etc.....

Some disney related questions were: What does the word disney bring to your mind? Why do you want to work for disney? What disney jobs are you interested in?

Hope this helps a little

DisneyFreak1228

I actually just went down to Casting this past Thursday, not to apply for the CP, though, a PT position (which, btw, I got hired on the spot! My first day, which is Traditions, is this Saturday!). I saw lots of people in jeans and T-Shirts, but to be honest, I don't think they think too highly of you maintaining The Disney Look (btw, they give you a booklet explaining exactly what The Disney Look is when you are hired) I had just come from school, and dress code there is professional casual, so I really didn't hafta go home and change or anything. They ask you the typical questions, like "Have you ever been convicted of a crime?" and "Do you have any pending charges against you?" My interviewer (her name was Vicki) threw in a question about the company's rep when it comes to Guest service, and I said something like going that extra mile for the Guest and that really makes the vacation complete for them, etc, and she offered me a position right there.

Regardless of whether or not they say it's okay for you to be in jeans, it's not too good of an idea, since you're trying to make a good first impression. Definitely look presentable, and be very enthusiastic and smiling and make eye contact ALWAYS. When hired, they even give you a card that lists those as guidelines to good Guest service.

Good luck!

Atta83

Actually when you apply for the college program they ask you to come in professional type dress. All I gots to say is just be prepared for anything, just make sure you can give good clear answers and dont remember to SMILE!!! :) :D

schroder6452

it is good to wear nice clothes, but not a neccesity. when i interviewed for fall 03 they did one on one interviews, my interview for sp 04 was two of us and the recruiter. they asked like why do you want to do a CP, some question about guest service, and some apt situation question and how you'd deal with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom