International

Yohansonfriend

Original Poster
I was thinking of doing the International Scheme when i turn 18 in November. I know i am thinkg well far ahead but really would like to give it a try. I was just wondering if anyone you know or if anyone on here has been part of this and would give me some information about it really. I have been on the website and it looks awesome.

ChefTigger

All I can say is go for it!!!...It was the best thing i've ever did... especially if you already love Disney. there's a non-official site that's really great and has a lot of info http://www.members.tripod.com/vistaway/. hope you'll find what you're looking for. If you have more question PM me and i'll be more than happy to anwser them.

stuarthulluk

i am from the uk, and i am interested in the international program, is there any way that i can get onto rides instead of epcot.

I really want to do costumes, but i cnt do it usa, i can in france, but i dnt seem to get through the auditions, and i sooooo wana do it, sooo badly

even when i listen to wishes, i fink hard, and i begin to cry, ooohhhh well,

ChefTigger

stuarthulluk said:
i am from the uk, and i am interested in the international program, is there any way that i can get onto rides instead of epcot.

I'm sad too bring a bad news but no, you can only work in Epcot at the UK pavillion either in food and beverage or merchandise. All that because of the visa that Disney uses to bring international CM to epcot, it's a Q-1 so you have to represent you country while you work there. But if you get accepted in the program, you can always ask for job shadow or cross training but that will only be for one day or couples of day during your contract. But all that aside i strongly recommend that you give it a try. It's an amazing experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom