International Programmes Cast Member UK!

Katie84

Original Poster
Hi

Im new and was wondering if anyone here had done or is currnetly doing the International Programme at Epcot. OR even works for Disney in Orlando??? I am off to work in the UK Pavillion In December and would like to know what I am letting myself in for, hehe:veryconfu

Seriously I am really excited and am counting down the days.

:goodnevil x x x x x

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Int'l CMs

Welcome and CONGRATS on becoming a Castmember!!! You're in for a WONDERFUL time!!! Just keep in mind...you're NOT on vacation...you're going to be WORKING (a lot sometimes). A lot of CPs and Int'l CMs think they're coming down for a vacation. International housing is a RIOT...there's a LOT of diversity at the Common's apartment complex and you'll probably learn something new every day! Again, welcome!!

~heather

Katie84 said:
Hi

Im new and was wondering if anyone here had done or is currnetly doing the International Programme at Epcot. OR even works for Disney in Orlando??? I am off to work in the UK Pavillion In December and would like to know what I am letting myself in for, hehe:veryconfu

Seriously I am really excited and am counting down the days.

:goodnevil x x x x x

barnum42

Give the search facility a spin, you should be able to find a number of threads. I'm sure I recently saw posts from UK members either on their way out or having returned from a stint a Epcot.

Congrats, have a blast and let us know how you get on :wave:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
A few things you'll get sick of saying..

Yes, you have Strongbow. No, there is no brown sauce, Daddys or otherwise, to be found in the UK pavilion.

bgraham34

mousermerf said:
A few things you'll get sick of saying..

Yes, you have Strongbow. No, there is no brown sauce, Daddys or otherwise, to be found in the UK pavilion.

So for us Yanks what is all that.

Stitch_Kingdom

Oh the amount of times i have applied for that now!!! I really wanna go!!! Hope you have fun, i'm gonna apply again soon so hopefully i'll be joining ya!!

Enjoy!

Katie84

Original Poster
I will be in Epcot for a year! I really cant wait just a few weeks till i go. I have so much to pack and so little time, hehe.

I will have to get used to the american way of life and people not understanding my accent! :wave: Thanx for the welcome x

Katie84

Original Poster
Definately come find me. It will be nice to see a few welcoming faces upon my arrival.

Whats this debate about being a gent then?

Katie84

Original Poster
That would be great. Its gonna be hard moving to a completely new country, so a friendly face and someone who knows the area and what they are talking about would be fab :D

barnum42

Katie84 said:
That would be great. Its gonna be hard moving to a completely new country, so a friendly face and someone who knows the area and what they are talking about would be fab :D
Well, he can give you two out of three, so that's not bad

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom